Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Holiday........

long x1000000000000 time i didn't post anything here haha...sorry about that. Last month totally conquer by the exam so lazy to updated this..haha

let talk about this holiday..erm..finally can meet my 2ndary school friend...almost 3 years didn't meet them already and got the chance to meet them, it's feel good..haha..go meet them and play badminton with them make me feel very siok cause i also long time didn't exercise already haha...

After that my holiday was just boring and stay inside my little room watching drama and anime and FACEBOOK~~ing haha...and sometimes make myself a supper..here is my yesterday supper LOL

Photobucket

with my laptop beside and it makes my holiday haha
Photobucket

ok..going to watch drama already so bye~~ bye~`

No comments:

Post a Comment