Thursday, July 16, 2009

the call....

yesterday night...my friend msn me....ask me is it i call her in the middle of the night....when i heard that i straight fell very confuse..i that time was memorized my fluid dynamic equation how come to call and i don't even have a number....den i ask her what happen actually...den she told me that night got 1 guy using an IDD number call me and claiming is me...and said something disgusting thing to her like i love you anything la...
when i heard that news..i fell damn angry..how come got people do like that...@_@...really F**KER...i really hate this kind of people...really SOHAI 1...if let me know who are you...he will die i tell him....den this make me damn angry at the whole night!! haiz

here i would like to apologize to MISS JOSEPHINE to bring u so much problem.....

No comments:

Post a Comment