Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MESS UP

For those who notice my PM in msn then you all will wonder why i will put so many F**K word there...so now let me tell u why...
the incident is i totally mess up the program that running during yesterday(monday) CF..it was a program we call ladies night and invite all the sister in our CF to come that program, starting the program still going smooth but when reach the last few part and it was totally disaster.....

because i was the one in charge of the program and the whole program going to totally mess and after that i feeling sad + anger + dissapointed = EMO haha...and after that i tarik yi zhe going 2 play tennis with me to release my bad feeling and some more that time was raining and play "water ball" but i dont care and i just want to release all the bad thing and i dont care...after that feeling better after have a sport and feeling better... so i would like to thx Yi zhe 2 help me although he gt test on tuesday....

after that...i go back think again and feel very sorry 2 GOD cause mess up the program....and i would like to said thanks god for let me know where my mistake is.....so i hope that this is the 1st and the last hope i wont let it happen again !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment