Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time is Short Immortal

GOD PLEASE HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS 2 WEEK !!!!!!!

Now i really realize that my time was not enough for me to use anymore for this 2 week !!!!
1st of all.....i have 3 mid term within this 2 week...one is upcoming friday and another 2 is next week tuesday n thursday @_@

REALLY WANT ME TO DIE !!!!!

Some more all is my hardcore subject in this sem.....T.T.....If u are a mechanical student in MMU gamma year, you will have the same feeling with me!!!!

friday(13/3)---->Applied Thermodynamic II
tuesday(17/3)--->Mechanic Of Material
thursday(19/3)-->Measurement and Instrumentation

This is the schedule of my up coming exam....

Beside exam.....i have to said i need to find vendor for Auto Show 09...since i was the marketing div. head and the event is around the corner so finding vendor must do in very fast way...so need to approach them by whatever way( my phone going to no credit soon @_@)

Some more, this sem i taking theater so our assignment is to perform an act in main hall(please do come and support me arr !!!) and if no accident i will become main character(hope so ^_^)and need to start practice for that already...so my time to study is getting less and less...

SO PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!!!MANAGE TO DIVIDE THE TIME TO TAKE CARE ALL THE THING...

time to sleep @_@ tired lo....a bit headache already .....

No comments:

Post a Comment