Saturday, February 14, 2009

1st POST >.<

Haha....finally i also have blog already....never thought about that will have a blog but at last....here am i announce that my BLOG was officially LAUNCH.....lol. But i thk you all will realize that the valentine was just over..haha...cuz easy 4 me to remember when my blog was create n easy for me to celebrate it's "Anniversary " haha....ok cut the crap what do you all...YES IS U !!! I WAS TALKING 2 U !!!! THOSE WHO READ THE POST NOW !!!!! What will u aspect in here....erm....basically~ *Ty's Tone* i wil share my story la~~~ n i wil intro u all some nice English song 2 u all. Since that i also a drama n anime freak... n i wil intro u all those thing as well...

1 more thing very important.....maybe different people got different taste so maybe some song, drama n anime tat i intro mayb 4 sum ppl feel not so good but i have to said 1 more time diff people got different taste so....DUN B A SPOILER AT HERE !!!!

BTW some time my blog will come out some weird initial so if dont understand can ask me....cuz i get use 2 it write tat way d....because of MSN...lol......i will try my best not 2 use tat n use proper english to write in here >.<

SO..here i am welcome u all 2 my BLOG....n wait 4 more 2 come in future :P

1 comment: