Friday, February 20, 2009

Nice Song Intro !!!!!

So like i promise last time....when i got the nice song then i will intro to u all den post some comment about that...although i not SIMON >.< but this is what i think about that song(sure wont have -ve comment 1 la...since is nice song what)

K....2day want to intro u all this English song is coming from a artist from HONG KONG !!!! Her name is FIONA FUNG(馮曦妤)...U can go to FACEBOOK n WIKIPEDIA(chinese ver.) 2 look at her detail.....here is the link 2 there......

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiona_Fung#.E7.B0.A1.E6.AD.B7
www.facebook.com/pages/Fiona-Fung-/12497242933

I think that the melody was damn nice n plus her voice combine together can said that was kick ass...lol....It just use some music instrument like guitar, keyboard, piano(that what i can heard la if less r wat den point it out la~~) n can play that kind of nice song...what amazing job!!

The lyric le....after i heard so many time repeat n repeat again n again(too hyperbola d)
and i think that the song is talk about a girl want to thanks to her boyfriend no matter when they quarrel or have a great time and let her feel the joy of love and the time to be with him and most important is the love he always give to her......so i thk that is a GOOD song 2 sing to your girlfriend or boyfriend hehe...bt i cant cuz i dun hav le T.T....haha k dont talk crap d let u all listen the song.....


BTW...since 1 cant find the song 4 u all i let u all listen the song in video ver. 1......LOL
lyric provide under the video can listen n follow up the lyric...hehe



greatness as you
smallest as me
you show me what is deep as sea

a little love,little kiss
a little hug,little gift
all of little something.these are our memories

you make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side
i don't want to say goodbye

you make me cry
make me smile
A Little Love lyrics on
http://music.yeucahat.com/song/English/47383-A-Little-Love~Fiona-Fung.html

make me feel the joy of love
oh kissing you
thank you for all the love you always give to me
oh i love you

greatness as you
smallest as me
you show me what is deep as sea

a little love,little kiss
a litlle hug,little gift
all of little something.these are our memories

you make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side
i don't want to say goodbye


yes I do ,I always do

make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side
I don't want to say goodbye

make me feel the joy of love
oh kissing you
thank you for all the love you always give to me
oh i love you


to be with you, oh i love you



1 comment:

  1. the accent spoils the song. i can hardly understand what she's singing if it's not because of the lyrics u provided.

    ReplyDelete