Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine

since valentine just pass let see what i had done in dis special day 4 couple( not 4 me).....err....in the morning went for the CF meeting.....den afternoon have a 2 round of DOTA wit my housemate IVAN....den later is the most important date in this whole day...LOL.....when 2 "sport complex" in MMU( so call) to have a date wit them..they are.........

tennis racket n basketball.....LOL....

This 2 thing can said that quite important 2 me so far also can said that sumthing tat important 2 me now on...hehe. Now totally addicted 2 tennis haha...b4 today i hav play 2 days tennis n today is my 3 days in a row d...@_@ make my whole body start feel pain here n there d T.T....LOL but i still in love with that haha...

K, after that me, jun hao, ah ben n jason 4 "batang" go take our dinner. After that, den i bac 2 my house starting 2 launch my BLOG haha and finally my blog hav done WAHAHAHA.....
and this is wat am i doin in this whole VALENTINE DAY....LOL...can c that i so full use the time.... :P

den nw i thk almost d time to go sleep d...tmr need 2 go church le....haha..

bye~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment